I am Casey, and Hello Love Photography is my business and my passion. I was born and raised in Chicago and recently moved home to the windy city after seven years in New England.
I love to create, in every sense of the word. Whether it’s a sewing project, a knitted sweater, a new recipe, or a photograph, I’m happiest when I’m making something new and putting my creativity to use.
I live in the city with my husband Troy and one-year-old daughter Rosie, and I shoot weddings and events throughout the midwest, New England, and beyond. For the 2017 and 2018 seasons, I am also booking weddings in the Boston area for no additional travel charge.
I’ve been honored to have my photography featured in several publications and websites, including Style Me Pretty, 100 Layer Cake, Once Wed, The Knot, Grey Likes Weddings, and more. In 2014, I was named “Boston’s Best Wedding Photographer” by the Improper Bostonian.
Hello Love Photography books a limited number of weddings each year to ensure that we are able to treat each client with the utmost attention and care. We require a 30% deposit and a signed contract to hold a date.
Our wedding packages include full day coverage of your event and a flash drive of the edited, high-resolution images. We also offer professionally designed and printed wedding albums, prints, and much more.
Please contact me for more information about how we can work together at your wedding! I’d love to hear what you are planning.
As Seen In
- Casey Harrison for president! Casey of Hello Love was a pleasure to work with from months before our wedding to now — and on top of all of that — she takes the most gorgeous photos! She was professional, worked seamlessly with our other vendors, got along famously with our family, and made the day so easy. We wanted to adopt her! Can’t wait til we have another happy occasion for her to shoot.
– Rachel and Adam
- There are a few key things you should look for in a photographer, and you’ll find them all in Casey: a friendly, genuinely warm personality that puts even the most camera-shy at ease; lightning speed response times, whether it’s responding to emails or getting photo edits back; and limitless talent that captures even the most intimate moments in a truly artistic way. The result was well worth it, we were over the moon with the photos she took!
– Stephanie and Patrick
- One of the most important parts of my wedding day was including my younger sister, my maid of honor, who has Angelman’s Syndrome, a rare euro-genetic disorder which leaves her functioning like a three-year-old might. Somehow, Casey captured my sister in a handful of amazing, candid shots – which not only revealed my sister’s abundant radiance, but also her joy for life, which she shares with only a few people. So not only are we able to treasure the photos of my husband I from that day, but also the rare pictures of my sister, and her elusive smile.
– Lauren and Tommy
- Casey is amazing. She shot both our engagement and our wedding, and both times her warm and easygoing nature put two photo-phobes totally at ease. Her images truly captured the natural feel of our wedding day beautifully, and you could barely tell she was there — totally unobtrusive. I would highly, highly recommend booking her as soon as possible for your big day!
– Andrea and Walt
- Casey is immensely talented and a complete joy to work with.
When my husband and I looked for a wedding photographer, we felt like a lot of the photographers we interviewed involved some sort of compromise–they took great candids but their details shots were so-so, or they were great at detail shots but took cheesy posed photos, etc. Casey is fantastic at everything, so you don’t have to compromise.
She is particularly exceptional at couples portraits. She is has a very romantic, natural style. We ended up with dozens of beautiful, frame-able portraits of us that look totally unique.
She is also a pleasure to work with. She was super easy to get in touch and very flexible and low-maintenance. During the wedding, she always seemed to be around when I wanted to grab her for a particular photo, but her presence was never intrusive.
– Laura and James